In the end of September, the second meeting of Sweden’s steering committee was held. In the reference group. There is now a new member being a representative from the county government. A supplier representative is also joining the reference group and there is a suggestion on such a representative.
Among the things that were brought up during the meeting was:
– The fact that there has been a sort of restart of the project due to disease.
– Information about surveys and situation analysis.
– The need of searching for and collecting good practices on GPPs.
– The training material that is under production. The first training session will be held on Skype to the energy- and climate advisors this December, 2016.
– The templates which has been sent to translation. They will be ready to be sent for examination this October, 2016.
– How to disseminate the results of the project and how to spread information about the project in general.
The reference group also got the task to reconcile with their organization and their network of contacts if they have any procurements that can be used for pilot procurements in the project. The members will bring these to the next reference group meeting.
List of participants
Åsa Nilsson, Energikontor Norr AV
Björn Eriksson, Kommunförbundet Norrbotten
Theresa Hägglund, Bondens kommun
Ylva Sardén, Länsstyrelsen i Norrbottens län
Heini-Marja Suvilehto, Upphandlingsmyndigheten (Skype)