In 2018, the Spanish Net of easy roasted cauliflower soup and of Municipalities Against Climate Change has convened the VII edition of easy healthy cauliflower soup recipe and of the Award for Good Practices for Climate, addressed to City Councils, Provincial Councils, Island Councils and Councils attached to the Spanish Network of cauliflower soup using frozen cauliflower and of Cities for Climate, with the objective of easy roasted cauliflower soup and of to collect and disseminate the actions developed by the Spanish Local Authorities in the field of cauliflower carrot soup from scratch and of mitigation and adaptation to climate change after 2012.
cauliflower carrot soup from scratch
The Prize was created in 2006 with the aim of cauliflower cheese soup and of collecting the results of cauliflower bacon soup and of the initiatives carried out by the members of low fat cauliflower soup and of the Network for the prevention of best cauliflower soup ever recipes and of climate change, allowing the establishment of roasted cauliflower soup recipe and of evaluation criteria that would help to promote action measures against their effects and disseminate the experiences innovations made by the Local Entities.
In this edition the Local Entities of healthy cream of cauliflower soup recipe and of the Network have been able to present the actions developed framed in the following categories:
• Circular Economy
• Energy Efficiency, Urbanism and Building
• Public awareness and awareness
• Adaptation to climate change
• Promotion of best easy cauliflower soup recipe and of citizen participation
The Local Governments participating in the VII Award for Good Local Practices for Climate by categories have been:
• Mobility: Bigastro, Mijas, Riba-roja de Túria, Santander, Valencia and Valle de Mena.
• Circular Economy: Bigastro, Madrid, Riba-roja de Túria and Diputación de Cádiz.
• Energy Efficiency, Urban Planning and Building: Bigastro, Granollers, Madrid, Royal Site of cauliflower soup allrecipes and of San Ildefonso, Riba-roja de Túria, Tomelloso, Viladecans, Xirivella and Yunquera.
• Public awareness and awareness: Granollers, León and Riba-roja de Túria.
• Adaptation to climate change: Granollers, León, Mairena del Alcor, Diputación de Badajoz and Mancomunidad de Municipios Sostenibles de Cantabria.
• Promotion of vegetarian cauliflower soup and of citizen participation: Albacete, Bigastro, Oviedo and Puente Genil.
A total of cauliflower celery soup and of 51 good practices have been received.
During the official ceremony in Madrid on 28.11.2018, GreenS Project received an award as a Good Practice in the field of cauliflower and soup and of Circular Economy.