The GreenS consortium developed an online catalogue with good examples of suppliers and producers, who introduce their green goods to our society. The catalogue was created as a result of a Market research, carried out during the past months by the GreenS consortium. Our goal is to facilitate you in the process of preliminary research and preparation of the green public procurement documentation.
The catalogue is open to green companies who operate on the market in the partner countries. Each company is responsible for entering their data with the aim to be in favour of the procurers.
The GreenS catalogue is an active tool, which is in constant improvement, following the market development. It’s being updated regularly and serves as one of the innovative GPP tools, created within GreenS project. Check it out and make the best use of it!
- Design of indoor lighting
- Installation of indoor lighting
- 15W T8 tubular fluorescent lamps, and miniature tubular fluorescent lamps
- All lamps other than halogen lamps with colour rendering index Ra>=90
- All other compact fluorescent lamps with integral ballast
- All other lamps including LEDs and discharge lamps
- Circular lamps
- Compact fluorescent lamps without integral ballast
- Globe shaped, pear shaped, reflector type or chandelier type compact fluorescent lamps with integral ballast
- Other tubular fluorescent lamps
- Tungsten halogen lamps
- Computer display (where supplied with a computer)
- Discrete graphics processing unit (where supplied with a computer)
- External power supply (where supplied with a computer)
- Keyboard (where supplied with a computer)
- Notebook computers (includes tablet personal computers)
- Personal computer (Desktop Computer, Integrated Desktop Computer, Thin Client)